Volume 1, Edition 4
“Be Strong in the Lord and in his mighty power” Eph. 6:10
HIGHLIGHTS AND UPCOMING EVENTS:
EARLY DISMISSAL TOMORROW @ 2:00 pm
HOT LUNCH ORDERS DUE TOMORROW
FALL FESTIVAL: Plan to attend our annual Fall Festival, Saturday, October 17th from 10:00 AM – 4:00PM. Come to hear the bands play and the choirs sing, eat some awesome food, check out the auction table and the gift baskets up for grabs, play the games. Tickets, wristbands and raffle tickets will be sold that day in the breeze way. Also auction items will have to be paid for that day. We will accept cash or a check, please come prepared. We are still looking for donated items for the baskets and auction items. Come for a day filled with fun and fellowship. Look for more information next week.
EARLY DISSMAL: School will be dismissed at 2:00 PM tomorrow. Please make arrangements to pick- up your children or make sure you have enough money in the ESP a/c for that afternoon.
COSTUME PARADE ANNOUNCEMENT: Please note that the Costume parade/contest has been moved to Trunk or Treat Night on Friday, October 30th rather than the Fall Festival.
GRANT RECEIVED! Our school received a $1000 grant from the Thomson Reuters Company! Thank you to the school parent who signed up for this grant program with her employer! Does your employer have a school grant program or a matching gift program? Consider St. Paul’s School to support our school’s special projects. Contact Mr. Koeppel if you have any questions or leads for grants.
JARS Class Sign up: Every fall Pastor Wiedmann and Meitner begin a JARS class (Join, Ask, Review, Search). This class tailored to your schedule, gives people an opportunity to ask questions of faith, review the biblical narrative and ask questions about what the Bible teaches, to search out answers that Jesus gives in his Word. If you are interested in joining one of our current classes or beginning a new one, please sign up in the office or contact Pastor Meitner or Wiedmann directly.
HOT LUNCH SERVER: We have a volunteer to serve hot lunch on Wednesday. We are still looking for someone for Tuesday, if you are interested, please call the school office. Thank you.
V.I.P. DAY: Time to start planning for this special day, so please see the attached announcement for V.I.P. day which will happen on Nov. 20th.
PROGRESS REPORTS: Progress reports for the 1st quarter will be e-mailed next week.
DOGS ON CAMPUS: We ALL love our pets but due to liability issues and also the fact that there are children with allergies and fear of them…..please do NOT bring your dogs on campus!
- Mr. Koeppel email@example.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Ms. Cynthia firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Gusman email@example.com
- Ms. Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Hartel Grade1@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mrs. Bredendick Grade2@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Ms. Stone Grade3@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mrs. Mindock Grade4@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mr. Meitner Grade5@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mr. Zarnstorff Grade6@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mr. Bredendick Grade7@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mr. Mindock Grade8@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mr. Bauer email@example.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Pastor Wiedmann firstname.lastname@example.org/dev/St_Pauls
- Pastor Meitner email@example.com/dev/St_Pauls