ADMISSION PROCESS FOR ST. PAUL’S FIRST LUTHERAN SCHOOL
Returning families and members of St. Paul’s First Lutheran Church are asked to register their children in January for the next school term. Beginning in February, new student applications are accepted.
Enrollment Procedure for New Student
1. The admission process begins with a campus tour and meeting with the principal to answer any questions.
2. Once you have completed a tour and met with the principal, you will be given an application packet to fill out. These forms must be completed and submitted to be considered for acceptance.
3. Once your completed application packet has been received you will be contacted for a sit-down interview with the principal. This will include a financial meeting to discuss tuition payment plan options.
4. If necessary, an academic student evaluation will be scheduled. (This may include a 90 minute 3-part exam for grades 4-8.) On the day of the student evaluation, please bring previous progress reports, school records and standardized test results.
5. After the student academic evaluation, the school office will call to arrange a meeting to discuss test results and conditions of enrollment.
6. Once admission is granted, the last steps of the process are to submit:
- Registration Fees
- Immunization Records (California law prohibits children from beginning school without updated immunization records.)
- SMART Tuition Payment Registration
- Extended School Program Deposit
- Student Release & Emergency Form
Other expectations of students and parents that assure orderliness and unity in providing a strong partnership between parents and the school are listed in the School Handbook. Please use the calendar to keep up with important dates!