HIGHLIGHTS AND UPCOMING EVENTS:
NO SCHOOL – Nov. 4, 5 & 6
PRE-SCHOOL CLOSED – Nov. 5 & 6
PTF MEETING – Nov. 12TH AT 6:00 PM
SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE/ BOOK FAIR – Nov. 13TH
VIP DAY – Nov. 20th
TEACHERS CONFERENCE: All of our teachers will be attending our Lutheran school district
conference at California Lutheran High School in Wildomar on Thursday and Friday. Teachers from
California, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico will be in attendance. We pray that conference will be
encouraging and enlightening for all the teachers in attendance.
SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE: Many parents with preschool and primary age children are starting to
choose their schools for next year. We will be hosting an open house for prospective parents and
children for all grades on Friday, November 13th. Be sure to tell any friends and neighbors about St.
Paul’s School and to come visit on November 13th between 9 AM and 5 PM.
STUDENT COUNCIL IS SPONSERING A FOOD DRIVE: When you come back to school after next
week end you will see food barrels around the campus. We will be collecting canned and non-
perishable food items for the San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission’s Thanksgiving food drive. We
appreciate your help by donating a can or two for a needy family in the Valley.
BOOK FAIR: Our annual School Book Fair will be held in the school gym on Friday, November 13th
and Sunday, November 15th after church. Look for more information about times next week.
PTF MEETING: Please join us at our monthly meeting in Wagner Hall, November 12th at 6:00 PM.
VIP DAY IS COMING!: In just three weeks from Friday it will be VIP Day at St. Paul’s School. Every
child in K4 to grade 8 is encouraged to bring a special adult in their life. The VIP’s are asked to be at
school from 8:30 to 12:30 to participate in several activities. Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles,
and special friends can come as a VIP. Be sure to arrange your child’s VIP now, if you have not
already done so.
PARDON OUR DUST: You may have noticed the construction on the roof of one of our school
buildings. The repaired roof should be finished and fully water resistant by Monday. Let it rain!
SCHOOL UNIFORM REQUIREMENT: All children in K4 to grade 8 are only permitted to wear St.
Paul’s outerwear for cooler weather. We want all children to stay uniform in what is worn to school.
Children are permitted to wear rain coats and jackets on rainy days.
- Nov. 11 School IS in session on Veteran’s Day
- Nov. 12 4th Grade Field Trip
- PTF Meeting/Wagner Hall @ 6:00 PM
- Nov.13 School Open House / Family Book Fair
- Nov. 20 VIP Day
- Nov. 24 3rd Grade Field Trip
- 5th and 7th Grade Field Trip
- Nov. 25 Thanksgiving Worship Service
- 1:15 & 7:00 PM
- Nov. 26 & 27 Thanksgiving Day/ No School
FACULTY EMAIL ADDRESSES
- Mr. Koeppel email@example.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Ms. Miller firstname.lastname@example.org/dev/St_Pauls
- Ms. Cynthia email@example.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Ms. Gusman firstname.lastname@example.org/dev/St_Pauls
- Ms. Hartel Grade1@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mrs. Bredendick Grade2@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Ms. Stone Grade3@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mrs. Mindock Grade4@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mr. Meitner Grade5@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mr. Zarnstorff Grade6@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mr. Bredendick Grade7@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mr. Mindock Grade8@stagingwordpresssite.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Mr. Bauer email@example.com/dev/St_Pauls
- Pastor Wiedmann firstname.lastname@example.org/dev/St_Pauls
- Pastor Meitner email@example.com/dev/St_Pauls