Get Signed Up Today!
Thank you for your interest in joining our St. Paul’s Sizzling Summer! This summer is shaping up to be an amazingly fun and exciting EIGHT weeks. This summer, your child will be joining us in a Trip Around the World! Whether you are joining us for 1 week or more, we hope to make it a good one for your child.
Please read the information below concerning the necessary forms for Sizzlin’ Summer:
The following four forms will need to be filled out completely and legibly. Please note that one form includes both sides. Please return all necessary forms to the office (or bring them with you on your first day). Please write legibly, as this is our contact information in case of any emergency or important news. It is very important that we can read your handwriting, so that we can accurately contact you in any situation – especially an emergency!
Registration Form – Use one for your child as is fitting:
- Camper Registration Forms are for students who have FINISHED Kindergarten through Grade Six.
- K4 Summer Registration are for any student who has NOT yet completed a Kindergarten class (ages 4 or 5).
Please remember that you are required to come in with your child every day to sign them in and again at the end of the day to sign them out.
Every Monday (or your first day of your week) you will need to come in and pay all weekly fees.
There is supervised care both morning and evening: 7:00 am – 9:00 am and 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm. This care is included in the cost of your camp. The hours of the actual camp activities are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call the school office (818-763-2892) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE complete the following forms needed to accompany the registration form:
EVERYONE must complete and return the following three forms ( actual forms at the end of this page):
- Camper Christian Conduct Code – signed by camper & Parent.
- Emergency Form – 1 for each child. Please be sure you fill out BOTH sides of the form.
- Student Publication Permission form. Note that throughout the summer, we may post pictures on our media publications, such as Facebook.