A Nationally Accredited School
- St. Paul’s School is fully accredited by WELSSA and NCPSA!
- Our school achieved accreditation by meeting over 96% of the 241 standards!
- In 2015-2016, the school completed an extensive self-study evaluating its program of Christian education according to several hundred standards in fifteen vital areas including Mission & Vision, Curriculum, Instruction, Community Relations, Facility, School Climate, Student Services, Professional Personnel, and Facilities.
- Our school received 27 noteworthy commendations in its initial accreditation report!
- Our school accomplished over three dozen accreditation improvement objectives over the past two years.
Press Release by WELSSA
The Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA) is pleased to announce the exemplary accreditation of St. Paul’s First Lutheran School in North Hollywood, CA.
St. Paul’s First Lutheran School has proven compliance with WELSSA’s educational standards and is a member in good standing. “We are pleased to congratulate St. Paul’s First Lutheran School for its dedication and efforts during the self-study process, and its commitment to continuous school improvement, remarked Tom Plitzuweit, WELSSA’s executive director.
Schools working toward accreditation must complete a comprehensive self-study, host a site visit team of educators outside the school every five years, and develop and implement a school improvement plan to maintain accreditation. The school files and annual report detailing their progress in meeting their goals and staying in compliance with the WELSSA standards. WELSSA is a member in good standing with the National Council on Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).