Thank you for choosing St. Paul’s First Lutheran Preschool for your child! Below are all the details about our tuition rates and other fees, but if you have further questions, please contact Mr. Koeppel or Miss Cynthia.
- Tuition is a yearly fee that may be paid in twelve equal payments. A one-week vacation credit will be given during the December break. No tuition credit is given for absence.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of the month. A late fee of $30.00 will be assessed on the 5th day of the month; if payment has not been received by the 10th the child will not be admitted.
Saint Paul’s First Lutheran Preschool observes the following holidays: *
New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Friday, Christmas Eve Thru January 2nd.
Good Friday (7:00am-1:15 pm), Teachers Conference, Nov 5th & 6th.
* Day care is not available on holidays!
- One week Tuition Deposit (to be refunded upon withdrawal). Calculated by dividing the yearly tuition by 52 (# of weeks in a year)
- Non-refundable Annual Registration Fee $175.00
- Returned Check Charge $25.00
- Late Payment Charge $30.00
- Hot Lunch $5.00/Day
- Late pick – up fee (Full and Half Day Sessions) $1.00 per minute